Saturday, November 18, 2006

Phoenix turns a year old.


Happy Birthday Phoenix! Her birthday was actually the 11th of November, Remembrance Day. This is just me getting round to typing it up. Sorry no photos either, there is some video footage which I am in the process of trying to figure out how to first of all get it in to my computer and then how to get it on to my blog (the google video route constantly snags after my initial success with the piratebay video).

Anyhoo, back to Phoenix...

We went through to Gran and Grandad's house in Glasgow on the Friday. The next day we were joined by aunt Amy (who had been making and breaking little girls dreams as the dreaded dance judge), auntie Stephanie, uncle David, auntie Catherine with little Toni and of course big cousins Patrick and Gary.
The party was fun apart from one black mark, aunt Amy being more worried about her nicotine hit than singing FeeFee Happy Birthday. It's an absolute disgrace Mmmpots take a good look at yourself. I'll never forgive you! but hopefully your niece will, and that all I'll say on the matter...
Phoenix loves a good dance when Happy Birthday is being sung and is beginning to ease all the worriers by being able to support her weight on her legs. She can't pull herself up to stand yet, but can hold herself for minutes standing up.

The next day Grandad Martin popped in just before we were leaving for Edinburgh having just been there himself to visit us (without phoning to check we were in) after returning from Indoauz earlier than we expected. However, my time was occupied by helping my deranged sister in Edinburgh who was on the phone throwing a hissy fit at her computer so I therefore did not actually get to speak to my father, consequentially he is supposedly now in a huff with me.

You've ruined my life Amy! I will get you for this I swear to God...

No comments: