Monday, June 23, 2008

College Interview


I have an interview on Wednesday with Stevenson College about doing an HNC in Childcare and Early Development. This is in preparation for a degree in Primary Education and will slip me into second year. I was too late in applying for Uni this year. Allegedly, college is more strict and intense so it should get me into a good rhythm ready for University.

First hurdle is finding references, I have to go and get two people I have worked for and get them to fill out a reference. Then take these references with me to the interview.
My choices are severely limited because the garage I worked in has been taken over so nobody is left from the previous lot.
In my labouring job before that, all the bosses have left.
Before that I was in Dundee (sales business closed, the tech one sacked me)
Before that I was a salesman in Glasgow (business closed)
Before that I was in Edinburgh at Tesco but all bosses have left.

So as my references I have to use Teri's Dad who I worked with while labouring, the other one is going to have to be Stewart (I have spoken to Amy who is pretty sure he'll agree)

No comments: