Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pre-xmas gathering.


Arrived in Glasgow on Thursday before getting bus to Andy Thyne's new flat in Cambuslang to meet up with Paul, Andy and Chris. Paul back from Headhunting in London for Christmas (he has even given up hash in favour of his "career")
Except of course when the boys are together! So we got stoned and watched films, Borat and Rocky VI were the memorable one's. Borat as everyone knows is great although I was so stoned by that point, all I could manage was internal sniggers. Rocky VI on the other hand was pish! It had no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Chris went home to burn Rocky VI to disk for us before we went across to pick it up, after watching it working boy Paul fell asleep. Andy and I stayed up till 8am or thereabouts discussing various things, but especially my hot topic at the moment - hemp history.


On Friday I woke up around 3pm and watched more films, planned to go out but Paul was never on board, instead got a Chinky for pick up but argued among ourselves for half an hour about who was going across the road to get it(20 yards tops) nobody backed down so Paul phoned and changed our order to delivery.
Rediscovered a love for buckets which Paul was unimpressed with; he's always worried I might embarrass him, poor lad. We had an old skool night with Bloodsport and Kickboxer getting in on the action. Chris stayed this time but like Paul didn't last the distance. Finished off the night with MarioKart and some Tiger Woods game. Up till about 10.30am.


On Saturday I woke early because I was in the living room. (maybe 2 hours sleep)Watched some more films until I left with Chris and Paul and was dropped off at my Dad's house.

Merry Christmas xxx

No comments: