Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bebo

I've recently set-up a Bebo profile at
http://zarathustrah.bebo.com
This is brilliant for getting in touch with long lost pals, since setting it up I have been chatting to Gareth and Donald who I had lost touch with since leaving school.

The other good thing is that uploading photos is much quicker than blogger and uploading a video is simple (although you can only post one at a time.) So whenever I have a video to post i'll just mention that there is a new vid in Bebo, rather than arsing around with Blogger.
I've added a link at the side so it's just a click away - Currently the video is of Charlies first bothy trip.

It is far more informal than email which means you can speak to folk without having anything to say. Which I find is the trouble with phoning or email old friends.

No comments: